Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adam


This handsome guy is my younger brother, Adam, and his girlfriend Courtney. They went to Courtney's prom Friday night up at Highland Forest. Adam is 19, and out of school. Courtney is still in school, so he went to her prom.

Adam is a great kid! Full of spunk, and he has a teasing way about him that just draws you to him. My boys love going up to Grandpa Keith's house, always asking first, "Is Adam gonna be there?"
Adam works at a farm up the road from Dad's house. Actually, my Dad works there too. He is about the hardest working kid I know. He has a great sense when it comes to responsibility. He, at nineteen, has already bought a really nice truck, a four-wheeler and a snowmobile. I was not smart enough when I was younger to save any money, so I am proud that Adam had the foresight to think ahead when he was younger.

He loves to tease everyone, and in turn, we all love to pick on him. Wonder where he got that from? He is not afraid to get down and dirty rolling in the mud with my kids, wrestling them to the ground. Jayson loves it when Adam comes to pick him up to go up to the farm. (I think it is a guy bonding thing....) He takes them four-wheeling, snowmobiling, bowling and watches movies with them. Sometimes I wonder if the kids think of him as a brother, or cousin, as they are so close in age. He is a really good influence on my kids. They take what he tells them to heart.

Adam is the youngest of five kids. Julie, Jay, Joanna, Jennie and Adam. We all love having him around. He is definitely an asset to the Searle Family.



1 comment:

  1. There is something about him that looks like Keith. And there is something about him that looks like Keith's brother, Brad.

    ReplyDelete