Saturday, May 29, 2010


This handsome guy is my middle child, Jayson. Jay, as he likes to be called, will be fifteen at the end of July. Jayson is named after my brother Jay and my Dad, Keith.
Jay has a passion for the outdoors. He loves hunting, biking, four-wheeling and just plain being outdoors. He would spend every waking hour outdoors if we let him. Just the other night, Jay and his cousin Aric spent the night in the old Jeep parked out back. Bad Mom that I am, didn't even know if until the next morning when they came inside. His sense of humor is great.
Jayson can look at me with a grin on his face and I just start laughing. His smile is contagious. I think the only drawback to Jayson being Jayson, is that I have to yell and holler every morning to get his butt up for school. Jayson is the kid that couldn't care less if he ever stepped foot in a school building again. He goes to a program at BOCES that is a different learning atmosphere for kids that dont care for school. He really likes it. The problem is just getting him up in the morning to get him to go there. Next year, he will be enrolled in the Career Academy at BOCES. This will show him four different career paths that he could choose. Carpentry, mechanics, floral design, and I am not positive on what the 4th one is... He would like to follow carpentry or mechanics. He will know after he takes the classes which one he will be doing in his Junior year of high school.
With all the things going on with Kaylie and Kevin lately, I felt like I had slighted Jayson. So now I feel better, hope you all get to meet this amazing kid someday! I sure do love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment