Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Settling Down for the Day


Hey all. I am just settling in for the night, Today was a good day. Work was smooth. Kids behaved. Jayson called me at work and told me he found this little guy. He almost ran him over with the tractor. Jayson sent me this picture, so I showed the girls at work, and woo hoo, one of them wants him. So I am taking him into work with me tomorrow so he can go to a good home. I have two pretty kitties already, Sammi and Mandi. They are a handful all by themselves. I cannot handle another cat! Sammi and Mandi are full of hell and run the house all night! They think that this is their house and they just let us occupy it when we are here.
Kevin had his first baseball game tonight. I stayed home to cook dinner and clean up the house. Billy texted me that they were winning 10-0, about a half hour ago, so it looks like the first game of the season is a hit. Kaylie had a softball game tonight. Mom and Chuck went to that. Kaylie says they lost their game. Her season is over within two weeks and she plans on getting a job. She wants to put her car on the road, and needs to have gas money.
That's all I have for today. Not too much going on tonight. I am going to get my book and read for a while, before the boys get back. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment